- Book online and you will subsequently receive a reservation request.
- Romantische Rijksmonumenten approves the booking within 24 hours and sends a booking confirmation.
- Discounts and requests for the use of alcoves or a guest bed for additional guests will be processed in the booking confirmation.
- Half of the rent should be paid within 24 hours as deposit. Payment is outsourced to Snameduo Booking Agency, Weesperzijde 79-4, 1091 EJ Amsterdam.
- After payment, you receive a payment confirmation. At that time the booking is final.
- If the guest does not pay, the booking will expire after 48 hours.
- 4 weeks before arrival the remaining rental amount and the additional costs have to be transferred.
- After payment, you will receive a stay ticket.
- Thereafter, you will receive a welcome email with a number of documents (house rules, information about the area and practical information)
- The guests are obliged to ensure themselves against unexpected damage in and to the holiday house. Please check whether your liability insurance covers this damage. If not, we recommend travel insurance which covers damage to a holiday home.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance
General Rental Conditions